Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Circumcision Opinion Poll Empty
PostSubject: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Feel free to share your vote choice and why you chose it.

Circumcision Opinion Poll Poll
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:56 pm

I'm parents choice. Because it's none of my business what you do with your child. It's only my business what I do with my kids.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 pm

I am also pro parents choice. Your kids, your decision.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Becky Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision opinion poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Parents, along with their childs doctor, are the only ones who should be making decisions for that child. Not strangers on the internet
Back to top Go down
Geri.Robinson
Geri.Robinson
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm for parent choice. It is my responsibility to make the right decisions for my children. There are so many reasons why a parent may chose to circumcise or not circumcise and I don't think there is ever a point where that parent should have to justify their decision to anyone. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who ask whether or not my son is circumcised. It's simply not an acceptable question to ask, yet people think that since it's about a baby, it's okay.
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm all for parents choice, until credible scientists can show peer supported evidence on a study that is current and done thoroughly to prove that circumcision is a health hazard I will not change my mind.

And I agree with everything that Geri said!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
LeaveallthebabiesPERFECT

PostSubject: Circumcision is a personal choice   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:56 pm

It is a personal choice when the owner of the penis is making it. A parent should have no Choice in their child's future sex life. It is a life altering decision. There are many complications. Research it. The whole network, saving our sons would be a good place to go.

HIS BODY, HIS CHOICE.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:59 pm

LeaveallthebabiesPERFECT wrote:
It is a personal choice when the owner of the penis is making it. A parent should have no Choice in their child's future sex life. It is a life altering decision. There are many complications. Research it. The whole network, saving our sons would be a good place to go.

HIS BODY, HIS CHOICE.

The Whole Network and Saving our Sons are Intactivist made websites, not legit medical sites.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:05 pm

So since it's life altering......when the dr asked me if I would sign to have my 4 yr Olds appendix removed should I have said well its not my choice?
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:18 pm

FatAmy wrote:
So since it's life altering......when the dr asked me if I would sign to have my 4 yr Olds appendix removed should I have said well its not my choice?

Good point!

We could also add vaccinations (which have been known to cause death, even if the % is not much), removal of the Gall Bladder, Appendix, Wisdom Teeth, choosing your child's diet, etc.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:37 am

Don't vote and not leave a comment. It's rude. At least tell us why you made your choice. Instead of hiding. Like most intactivists do!
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 am

Still voting and not commenting.
Well I can say I picked parents choice but my kids are circ'd because according to the bible we should circ to keep the covenant.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:54 pm

FatAmy wrote:

Good point!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:01 pm

I am pro-parent choice with any parenting hot topic. People will always believe in different things and it's really none of my business if people circumcise, vaccinate, spank etc. As long as all kids are loved, happy and healthy that's the main goal in my eyes
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:14 am

You keep voting but yet you don't explain. No comments will be deleted. This is for a discussion. It's rude to say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
nybili

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:12 pm

I am very pro circumcision. i believe it can be a parents choice for their son going forward and it should be readily available and attainable and covered by health insurance. Once a boy or man reaches the age where they know what it is all about. it should be their choice. I was circumcised as an adult. Best thing i ever did for myself. Got rid of a lot of infections and irritaitons and pain. Circumcision is a wise decision
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Wow. Hiding are we? Yes I'm calling you out. You vote but won't share your stance. Real intacto wacko of you!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Guest_Reply

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:45 pm

I'm definitely pro parents choice when it comes to circumcision for their sons. I think parents should definitely do the research and decide on what is best for their family, just as they do with so many other choices they have to make for their children. Circumcise or not, your choice is not my concern. I know what the right decision is for my family and I am happy with that choice, so won't be changing my mind.
Back to top Go down
SkyBluePink
SkyBluePink
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:49 pm

I voted Pro Circumcision.... I don't have a son. I do think it's up to the parents. I voted the way I did because I don't like he look of an uncircumcised penis lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
TiaTia

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:29 pm

I am 100% against RIC. Just because they are small doesn't mean human rights don't apply to them. The foreskin isn't just useless skin, it has 16+ function. I am a regret mom. I had no right to remove a healthy part of my sons penis, if I ever have another boy he will most definitely be left WHOLE!
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:39 pm

TiaTia wrote:
I am 100% against RIC. Just because they are small doesn't mean human rights don't apply to them. The foreskin isn't just useless skin, it has 16+ function. I am a regret mom. I had no right to remove a healthy part of my sons penis, if I ever have another boy he will most definitely be left WHOLE!

Where's your valid medical sites that show evidence of all of these functions?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 pm

I am 100% for the Parents Choice even if I don't agree with their reasoning. It's not hard to educate yourself on the facts. There is medical evidence there to support that circumcision has it's pros and cons.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Tiffany
Miss_Tiffany
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:08 am

Parents choice. Its up to the parents to decide... but it also means that because either way you choose is right for YOUR child(ren) doesnt mean its right for everyone and your opinion shouldn't be shoved in anyones face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
CrankyWidget

PostSubject: Anti Circ   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:12 am

That comment about an appendectomy IS NOT a good point? Are you people slow? If there is an infection in the appendix the child has a high chance of DEATH if action is not taken. So yes. Okay the surgery, obviously!

This is NOT IN ANY WAY COMPARABLE to cutting the foreskin off an infant. If you leave the foreskin on your already perfect baby boy he will be FINE! He wont die! While 117 boys per year die from being circumcised.

Most of the excuses people give for mutilating their children are ridiculous. "It's harder to clean" WHAT? No, actually it's not. The foreskin is completely ATTACHED to the glans of the penis until puberty! When they are circumcising and infant the doctors RIP the foreskin away from the glans before they cut it off. You don't have to retract the foreskin and clean under it! That's bullshit!! WHEN INTACT DON'T RETRACT! Just care for the penis by cleaning what you can see. Do not attempt to pull back the foreskin.

The woman who commented she prefers circumcised because she doesn't like the way intact looks.... wow. You're a real keeper. So, you went and got your labia cut off and your clitoral hood too? Cuz it would be a lot prettier that way.
You all wanna talk crap about intactivists when you are the ones who make no sense!!! We are against you hurting your babies!!! Why is this weird?!?!?!

The foreskin has 20,000 nerve endings. It is a completely normal, wonderful part of the male anatomy. It isn't gross! It doesn't stink! Women make smegma too btw. All a guy needs to do to get smegma off his penis is rinse out the foreskin with warm water while he's in the shower. That's it.

If you think guys are all happy with being circumcised why do SO MANY MEN say they hate it? Why is foreskin restoration even a thing? You want to say that those links offered weren't valid because they are run by intactivists... but thats ridiculous, because you have tons of things written by men who wished they weren't circumcised. Why isn't that enough for you? Why are you so eager to brutalize and traumatize a perfect baby boy? You guys are the ones that are SICK!

My boyfriend is not circumcised. His foreskin is very sensitive. He even gets sexual enjoyment from me lightly running my fingertips over his foreskin. Think about that. It doesn't get in the way of pleasure (I don't have to retract it to stimulate him) It adds to pleasure. Remember, 20,000 nerve endings!

The only men I've ever been with who have problems with staying hard, or reaching climax are men that are CIRCUMCISED!!
It's because the skin that is there to PROTECT THE GLANS (the head) was cut off. The skin on the head of a circumcised mans penis becomes desensitized and rough, because it is always rubbing on things. The skin on the head of an intact male is smooth and soft, and sensitive.. because its PROTECTED like its supposed to be!

The only men I've ever been with who complain about wearing condoms are.... CIRCUMCISED MEN!! Because they can't feel anything when they are wearing a condom!!. So exactly how is circumcising a man supposed to prevent STDS if they don't want to wear condoms because they cant orgasm!?!!??!?!

I really wish you all would actually THINK!
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:25 am

So then please explain to me how my step son who is intact had multiple yeast infections every year. And the dr state Ted thst it was because he didn't retract. And he wasn't a teen. He kept getting multiple infections. I'm talking multiple in a month. Because he was not retracting.
Maybe you should think!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next