Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Vaccination Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What is your opinion on Vaccinations?
 Pro-Vaccination
 Selective/Delayed Vaccination
 Anti-Vaccination
 I don't have an opinion
View results
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Vaccination Opinion Poll Empty
PostSubject: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:19 am

Feel free to share your vote choice and why you chose it.

Vaccination Opinion Poll Poll
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:21 am

I'm pro ! Vaccine BUT I know sometimes it's best to delay due to allergies and beliefs.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 am

This is that whole parents choice thing. I've ready stuff on the delay being better. I've readread where the set schedule is best. I think it depends from child to child and family to family
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:17 am

I'm pro vaccination. However I also do the delayed vaccination as well if my children are sick, have a cold, or allergies are flaring badly. Its all Parents choice and what the parent feels is best for their family, children, and situation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:39 pm

I wasn't sure which one to pick. I am a fine line between selected/delayed and anti. The more and more research I do, I am not a vaccination fan but would never judge anyone's decision
Back to top Go down

Vampressmom
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Pro vax

i do however understand delayed vaccination. to each their own

i will add, i have no clue why anyone does not vaccinate, allergies yes i can get....but to not have any reason except for "big pharma" blows my mind
Back to top Go down
Geri.Robinson
Geri.Robinson
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 5:19 pm

I think vaccination is extremely important. I happen to believe that it's irresponsible to NOT vaccinate your children based on the ridiculous notion that vaccinations are a ploy by pharmaceutical companies to make money. I don't like the religion excuse either, but that's a whole other can of worms.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:58 am

I am on the line of pro/delayed vax. I chose delayed because I think its completely naive to assume that everything that the government says will help us & keep us safe we can believe. There have been many historical facts that prove otherwise & its very irresponsible as a parent NOT to research everything you put into your child.
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 pm

I'm pro vaccinations. My son started showing symptoms of autism after he received his MMR vaccine. Although lots of people use this as a reason not to vaccinate, I feel that the possibility of him getting an illness that could kill him out weighs the other potential risk. My son is perfect as he is and I would hate to put him in danger of life threatening diseases. I do agree that delaying vaccines until the child is healthy is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Bethers
Bethers
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:39 pm

I am all for it.
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:36 am

I agree. Research is key. I research all the vaccinations that my children have gotten. If they ever have to get new ones in the future those will be researched as well. I look at the pros/cons along with the research.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Rena
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 11:08 am

We do somewhat delayed vaccination. I only do one shot at a time with a month in between them so if there is a side effect we know which shot it is from.
Back to top Go down
armyknightsbelle
armyknightsbelle
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 pm

I am Pro Life but with Vaccines it should be PRO Choice... Parents should make the decisions of what suits their family and child best... So many people take their kid to the doctor and say stick a needle into my newborn but honestly don't really care about what is in the needle.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccination Opinion Poll   Vaccination Opinion Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccination Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1