Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Empty
PostSubject: Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism   Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 pm

http://www.inquisitr.com/1903688/measles-among-top-child-killers/[/mention] wrote:

Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Measles-Vaccinations-665x385

The recent measles outbreak has caused another spike in the heated debate over childhood vaccinations. The false belief that a vaccination can cause autism has been debunked by the Centers for Disease Control, but for some reason parents against vaccinations remain unconvinced. As the measles outbreak has reached 170 individuals in 17 states, even the autism advocacy group, Autism Speaks, has spoken out in favor of vaccinations, and the measles vaccination in particular. They are encouraging parents to have their children immunized.

In a report by the Washington Post, Autism Speaks chief science officer Rob Ring addressed the issue in no uncertain terms.

Quote :
“Over the last two decades, extensive research has asked whether there is any link between childhood vaccinations and autism. The results of this research are clear: Vaccines do not cause autism. We urge that all children be fully vaccinated.”

A study by Dr. Andrew Wakefield in 1998 linked autism to the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccination, causing the fear that has only increased, despite the fact that the study was discredited, and resulted in Wakefield losing his medical license. Then actress Jenny McCarthy became the voice against vaccinations, claiming her son contracted the condition after receiving the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination. In an interview with Time in 2009, Jenny raged against vaccines.

Quote :
“I do believe sadly it’s going to take some diseases coming back to realize that we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe. If the vaccine companies are not listening to us, it’s their f***ing fault that the diseases are coming back… If you ask a parent of an autistic child if they want the measles or the autism, we will stand in line for the f***ing measles.”

Interesting. Most parents would not wish a deadly or debilitating disease on their child. According to World Health Organization, measles is one of the leading causes of death in young kids each year.

Vaccinations were invented for a reason. At one time, deadly diseases like measles ravaged America’s children. The potential for surviving a disease such as polio or measles was uncertain. A large portion of those who did survive were left with scars or other physical reminders of the horrid illness. The introduction of vaccinations was well-received, and led to the near eradication of most of these horrid conditions, including measles.

Many of us cannot remember a time when fear of a deadly measles or smallpox epidemic was very real. Perhaps this lack of personal experience has led parents to believe that vaccinations are no longer necessary. Tell that to all the children currently suffering from a nasty bout of measles.

The Chicago Tribune states that measles infection is one of the top four causes for fatalities in children worldwide. As the number of vaccinated people decreases, other kids who cannot or have not yet been vaccinated are put at risk.

Quote :
“Immunization rates are important because herd immunity — when most members of a group are immunized against a disease thus presenting little opportunity for an outbreak — can only take hold if around 95 percent of a given population is immunized. In those cases, babies who are too young, children with compromised immune systems and others who can’t get vaccines can be protected.”

In essence, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children against measles or other conditions put the rest of the population at risk. The spread of the measles outbreak is good evidence of this. Are you for or against measles vaccinations? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism   Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:30 pm

I personally saw the changes in Ava after she got the measles vaccine. I think the vaccine did something to her, in combination of what was already going on. Braxton has not and will not get his MMR and a few other vaccines and the same for Mila. People need to take a good look at the list of ingredients in these vaccines...especially the Measles one. Pregnant women are told not to eat tuna and other various fish because of the mercury content, yet it's ok to inject mercury, lead and other toxins in our kid's bodies to "help" them? Makes perfect sense Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism 3588066944

Also what isn't being reported is that the measles vaccine sheds. So the people that are getting effected from the measles is are a result of the vaccine shedding and causing this outbreak...NOT the unvaccinated, but no one wants to report that truth. Take a look at the side effects of the measles vaccine, it's scary!!!

Travel abroad is what is bring a lot of this shit back into America, not the unvaccinated. Take a look at heavy unvacc populations such as the Amish. How many out of control, raging diseases and sicknesses do they have?? I know quite a few families who do not vaccinate and they are some of the healthiest people I know!

With that being said, I am respectful of others choices and do not look bad or down on people who do chose the Meales vaccine because I support parents choice and if mom and dad chose to do the Measles vaccine, then they are doing their job as they see fit. I just wish more people would research vaccine ingredients and side effects before making their decision.

My last point to leave with is the number of vaccines given now vs the number given 30+ years ago. Its ridiculous. In the 80's there were only 10 total vaccines given...now it's 36-38 vaccines.
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism   Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:34 pm

First off, I would just like to say that Jenny is a dumb cunt who should not even be speaking on the topic.... she has also claimed that her son is "cured" of Autism... there is no cure for it as of yet and he either was never autistic to begin with or he received therapies and early intervention making it possible for him to manage the autism and he is high functioning. Also.... no, I would NOT stand in line for my children to get measles and she is NOT the voice of Autistic families.

I am for the measles vaccine and ALL vaccines. I support the parents choice to choose the dosing schedules and to use alternate forms if they believe one is harmful when available. Personally I think that children by law should have to get vaccinated. It does save lives. I just can't fathom how people like Jenny would say that they would choose a contagious and deadly illness over an autistic child (If vaccinations are the cause....which I don't believe) I would rather have a living child with autism over one that is life threatening ill or dead because of an illness that could have been prevented.

The problem is that since vaccines have been available and people have used them and almost diminished these diseases completely (until recently due to the non-vaccines movement) people no longer see the consequences of what these illnesses bring. Javen's great grandma had polio as a child, thankfully she lived but she was deformed her entire life afterward, she under went NUMEROUS surgeries, she was put in special schools away from "normal" children, the dr's tried to have her admitted into an insane asylum because that is what they did with people like her then, but her parents refused. She was mocked and teased and treated differently her ENTIRE life afterward. So yeah, she was one of the fortunate ones who did survive but it still ruined her life. I think that everyone should talk to someone who either had one of these illnesses or an immediate family member of one who went through this before choosing not to vaccine. It puts things in perspective for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism   Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:35 pm

I agree with @epiod. Tori said basically everything I wanted to say. Except, I usually call Jenny a self serving, attention grabbing whore mongrel. But dumb cunt works!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism   Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Measles Among Top Child Killers Worldwide — Measles Vaccination Does NOT Cause Autism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1