Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Share | .

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share your vote choice and why you chose it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Vampressmom
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Rachel wrote:
Vampressmom wrote:
i am Parents choice. what you do for the benefits of your child is none of my concern. personally for my family its best to circ. with an autistic child i doubt he would have been able to clean his peepee on his own. so to cut down stress for us and adding to the already countless doctors appointments circ was the best way to go. if someone attempts to bash me on it i have a brick for your face. bring it

No one here would ever bash you, if anything, that's actually a good point. Thank you for sharing with us! :)

thank you. it wouldn't be any good if i left monster intact it would have been confusing to him. his father is circed so he would have no idea on how to teach him how to properly keep himself clean. and once he is older the amount of infections would most likely never cease. so for his health he was circed. he went in asleep and came back to me still asleep. never was a crying kind of baby thankfully.
Back to top Go down

Vampressmom
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Mare54 wrote:
If you had a female child with autism......would you have the same reasoning and be cutting off her labia to make hygiene easier?  It's a fair question.  Or is it just boys who have hygiene issues in your opinion?  

why is it always that questions with you weirdo's? its like you don't even comprehend what you are reading....how old are you anyways to not understand what i had said? you clearly do not have all your marbles.....

if it had been a female obviously i would have been the one teaching her hygiene. so your question is not a fair question....its stupid....ridiculous and asinine
Back to top Go down

Vampressmom
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Rachel wrote:
Mare54 wrote:
If you had a female child with autism......would you have the same reasoning and be cutting off her labia to make hygiene easier?  It's a fair question.  Or is it just boys who have hygiene issues in your opinion?  

Surely you understand that a penis and a vagina are NOT the same.

exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Strange that anyone needs evidence that foreskin is a normal natural part of the male anatomy! It's actually a birth defect if a baby is born missing his foreskin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Wait.... A penis and a vagina are different things??? Are they not both genitals???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Hmmmmm.... Calling names is a defense mechanism. So let me get this straight...... Girl with autism..... You TEACH her to take care of her hygiene...... Boy with autism.....you cut part of his penis off? Is that right?
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Mare54 wrote:
Wait.... A penis and a vagina are different things???    Are they not both genitals???  

You can call them (together) 'genitals', but that doesn't mean they're the SAME thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Okay..... You agree that they are ALL genitals. Now what makes one so different than the other? Can you explain?
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Mare54 wrote:
Okay..... You agree that they are ALL genitals.   Now what makes one so different than the other?   Can you explain?  

PENIS = EXTERNAL = MALE

VAGINA = INTERNAL (mostly) = FEMALE
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Hello, read...she said her man is circed so it would be hard for him to teach his son the proper cleaning. If she had a daughter she would be teaching the proper cleaning since she has a vagina. Can you not fucking read!!!! If her man was not circed it would be different and he would be able to teach properly. What is with ya'll?!

Yes they are both genitals all around but cleaning, ect is totally different. You dont clean your vagina the way you clean a dick.
Back to top Go down

Vampressmom
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Mare54 wrote:
Okay..... You agree that they are ALL genitals.   Now what makes one so different than the other?   Can you explain?  

its safe to assume you never had an anatomy class.

you know whats kinda funny about you. my son can ask better questions. my son is nonverbal by the way. still smarter than you
Back to top Go down
DaBitch
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:59 pm

I just wanna know what Autism got too do with what this post is all about. I believe it Parents choice. I didnt have my son done. Its not my religion, and I am not gonna point the finger at another parent for doing Circumcision and judge them. I think aslong as its done right and with someone who knows what they doing.
Back to top Go down
votedparentschoice

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:39 am

I voted parent's choice,though I am pro circumcision, I think parents are the final say in parenting decisions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:11 pm

I just voted---I don't have any children but have seen a lot of penis'----HA!!---I'm in the medical field and I voted Pro-circumcision but I totally agree that it is the parent(s) choice whether a child's foreskin should be removed---I much prefer the look of a circumcised penis and feel it's cleaner---JMO.
Back to top Go down
KaoticLette
Staff Team
Staff Team

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:34 pm

I am pro parents choice when it comes to circumcision. Each parent should be able to make the decisions for their son(s). As long as the parent or parents have done their research and feel they are making an informed choice then it's their business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Just as I believe it is a woman's choice to have an abortion. I also believe it is a parents choice to circumcise their son. No one else should make you feel bad for having your own personal opinion. This is why we have freedom of choice. I personally thought circumcising my son as a 2 days old would make it less painful for him versus if he chose to circumcise himself at an adult age.
Back to top Go down
anticircdude

PostSubject: Anti-circ, its HIS choice, not yours.   Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 pm

I am male, and was circumcised as a newborn. I don't remember signing a consent form to have a healthy, functional piece of my body removed. I don't believe it was my parents' right to make that decision for me. period.

I resent my parents for making this choice for me.

I have 3 boys of my own, and haven't made up their minds for them or subjected them to genital mutilation. If when they get older they decide they want to pointlessly remove a functional part of their body for whatever arbitrary reason some crackpot doctor might encourage them to do so, I will provide them with all of the information I have regarding the utter pointlessness of the procedure, and my blessing to do what THEY choose. My guess is my spawn is going to make the logical choice and not pay a Doctor to mutilate their bodies.

"Parent's choice" has to be a friggin' joke right? You imply that parents own their children and their bodies. If you claim to have any respect for your child as another human being, you shouldn't see it that way.  

Seems like common sense, but from some of the comments here... clearly not.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:41 pm

anticircdude wrote:
I am male, and was circumcised as a newborn. I don't remember signing a consent form to have a healthy, functional piece of my body removed. I don't believe it was my parents' right to make that decision for me. period.

I resent my parents for making this choice for me.

I have 3 boys of my own, and haven't made up their minds for them or subjected them to genital mutilation. If when they get older they decide they want to pointlessly remove a functional part of their body for whatever arbitrary reason some crackpot doctor might encourage them to do so, I will provide them with all of the information I have regarding the utter pointlessness of the procedure, and my blessing to do what THEY choose. My guess is my spawn is going to make the logical choice and not pay a Doctor to mutilate their bodies.

"Parent's choice" has to be a friggin' joke right? You imply that parents own their children and their bodies. If you claim to have any respect for your child as another human being, you shouldn't see it that way.  

Seems like common sense, but from some of the comments here... clearly not.

I'm sorry that you are so unhappy with your circumcision. I understand there are men that are upset about this, but it was your parents responsibility to make medical decisions for you. Did they make sure you were vaccinated regularly too? If you're upset about your circumcision, then you must be upset about that too. It's the same thing.

Also, it's not mutilation. I'm sorry you think that way, but maybe you should look up FGM?

Parents Choice might be a joke to you, but "Intactivism" is an even bigger joke to us. You mock Human Rights, exaggerate statistics, and claim that your blogs and youtube videos are legit medical information. Let's also add into the fact that so many parents are stalked, harassed, bullied, and threatened online just because a foreskin fanatic caught wind that they circumcised their son. 

I respect the parents choice because it's the parents responsibility to make medical and educational decisions for THEIR children. That doesn't mean we don't respect our children, that means we love them.
Back to top Go down
OliviaH84
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Pro-Circumcision
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Parents make medical choices for their children everyday. I guess you believe no matter what choice Unless it's the way you think IS wrong. l bet you're against vaccines too? Way to go! This is why people are getting sick with things others are being vaccinated for!
Ciroumsion is not mutilation! You intactactivists are ridiculous! You can't get any point across Without being hateful. for bash parents Call them terrible names but expect everyone to change their minds. It doesn't work that way. you unit even given legit websites to prove your point!
Back to top Go down
Jayne

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:19 am

We parents have a right to make decisions for our minor children. Its that simple but that important. If anti science nutjobs start trying to remove that right. I will fight them every step of the way. Because of them, we are now having preventable diseases popping up all over the country and killing our children!
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:37 am

Jayne wrote:
We parents have a right to make decisions for our minor children. Its that simple but that important. If anti science nutjobs start trying to remove that right. I will fight them every step of the way. Because of them, we are now having preventable diseases popping up all over the country and killing our children!

What preventable diseases are you talking about that are 'killing' our children? 
Back to top Go down
KaoticLette
Staff Team
Staff Team

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:10 am

I think that person is talking about the diseases from those that choose to not vaccinate their children who then get sick because they are not vaccinated.
Back to top Go down
daniellecarney1991@gmail.

PostSubject: pro parents choice   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 pm

I am most definitely PR parents choice... No parent wants their child to be sick or uncomfortable... I have had both of my boys circ. My oldest has never had any issues with his private area my youngest is only a month and no problems either where as my ex was not circ'd and had many health issues with his private area. Its my choice to get my kids their vaccines its my choice to have their teeth pulled for braces its my choice to medicate them for pain so therefore its my choice on whether my child should be circ'd for the sake of his health.
Back to top Go down
daniellecarney1991@gmail.

PostSubject: SERIOUSLY????   Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Wow seriously.... You people who are pro anti circumcision are seriously disturbed... Let me ask you all a question... If your child needed an amputation at a young age would you tell the doctor no because that involves removing a body part? Removing the males foreskin is no different. So children have to have it done due to health issues passed on by the parents... For example, if a woman had sex with a man who didn't tell her he had an incurable std and then she became pregnant or a woman was raped by a man who had genetic problems with his penis... That child couldn't make the decision to seek the appropriate medical treatment, which then means it is that child's mothers decision. Bullying and harassing and threatening people is not okay. And also for topic on woman having yeast infections, just because you get a yeast infection doesn't mean you are a dirty person it just means your bodys pH levels are not in check with your body's needs, but if my daughter was to have any problems with her reproductive system i wpuld do anything in my power to help her medical condition and if that means having to remove those reproductive organs than so be it... It is for health and as a minor she has no say so... I don't mean to sound like a biotech but damn. Until the child is of legal age to make decisions for themselves we as parents are responsible for their well being. Now all you people who are against circumcisions completely and you are bullying others you are nothing but a waste of oxygen and space on this earth. That is all I have to say
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   

Back to top Go down

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Up Your Cupcake :: HOT TOPICS & E-DISCUSSIONS ♥ :: Parents vs. Attacktivists-