Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach Empty
PostSubject: San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach   San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:54 pm

A pack of San Diego Cub Scouts got a surprise introductory lesson on the birds and the bees after wandering onto a nudist beach — as did their leaders on emergency response. The nature hike along Torrey Pines State Beach last week led to outraged parents filing a complaint with the local scouting council after their boys, ages 9 and 10, got an unexpected eyeful of naked beachgoers. In a statement released by the San Diego-Imperial Council, they worked to assure that the children's Jan. 24th path through Black's Beach was "quickly" rerouted "to protect the youth" once the leaders realized the mistake . But parent Diane Lekven, who was there with her son and husband Erik, argued that claim to CBS8, telling the station that the pack master knew exactly where he was taking them. "He said 'This is a naturalist beach, and my family and I go through here all the time. It's not a big deal.' And I got really angry," she recalled their exchange after confronting him on their location. wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach   San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:34 am

I'd be SHIIIIITY
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach   San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Sure it was a "mistake", but perhaps they ought to be more careful and research their hikes and activities better in the future. I'd definitely be giving someone an earful.
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach   San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:35 am

I agree! I would be giving someone an ear full as well. I also agree that more research should have been used before taking the children on this hike.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach   San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Diego parents fuming after Cub Scouts’ hike takes them through nude beach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1