Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

“Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

“Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS Empty
PostSubject: “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS   “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:09 am

Quote :
I remember years back when I was still writing for my original website, Neithercorp.us, we came across a then little known video of airtight “coffin liners”, hundreds of thousands, stacked in a field in the middle of Madison, Georgia in close proximity to Atlanta and the home of the CDC. We helped break that story which immediately swept through independent media circles .

Owners of the property leased to store the hermetically sealing plastic coffins stated that it was the CDC that had rented the land for storage of the coffins. Confirmation from the CDC has not been forthcoming.

I have been keeping my eyes open for any mention of these kinds of coffins since that story was released, knowing that one day, they would suddenly be touted by the government as if they had always been in use. It appears that day is close at hand…

the CDC says that in the event of an Ebola outbreak in the U.S., bodies of the deceased would be required to be buried within “hermetically sealed caskets”, which would prevent the escape of microbes during funerals.

An administrator of the Dallas Institute Of Funeral Service interviewed in the article states that he has never come across any such caskets in his industry, meaning, hermetically sealed coffins are NOT common in the slightest for burial.

The CDC coffins in Madison, Georgia, though, ARE designed to prevent spread of infection. In fact, the patent for these coffins confirms that they are meant for the burial or cremation of bodies exposed to infectious diseases.

You can read the patent here: ww.scribd.com

This would suggest that the CDC has stockpiled such coffins in places like Madison, Georgia specifically in preparation for a viral outbreak. Meaning, the CDC has been expecting the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans due to infection for at least the past six years. That is a LONG period of preparation. Such preparation requires certainty, not hypothesis, especially were the federal government is involved.

Our government was so certain of a viral catastrophe they purchased fields full of sealing coffins to be ready for it; not to prevent it, but to have the means to clean up after it. Let that thought settle for a moment, and then read my latest article, ‘An Ebola Outbreak Would Be Advantageous For Globalists’, to understand the bigger picture…

You can contact Brandon Smith at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Alt-Market, where this article first appeared, is an organization designed to help you find like-minded activists and preppers in your local area so that you can network and construct communities for mutual aid and defense. Join Alt-Market.com today and learn what it means to step away from the system and build something better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS   “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 am

Yea exactly why I dont trust the government and shit. They have been preparing for a clean up. Not a prevention.
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS   “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:41 am

I posted a comment after I posted the article but apparently it didn't go through. There is a possibility for two different scenarios.

Scenario 1: That the government has planned for there to be an epidemic causing mass deaths to the american public. Some might theorize that our government is in control of what ever they are planning on and may have even created it as a form of population control. Therefore they made these coffins in preparation of cleanup.

Scenario 2: Our government has had these coffins built in preparation of an epidemic of some sort in advance to keep control of the outbreak of life threatening diseases that are easily passable to others.

My thoughts are this. Yeah, we all know that government (not just American government but any government in the world) is corrupt to an extent. Would our government ever intentionally plan for an epidemic to happen that would kill off our citizens? Not necessarily but anything is possible. As for these coffins, I think that it is likely that the government had masses of these made for our protection. As we have seen with these current ebola cases and looking back in history at all of the plagues that have devastated our world and wiped out massive populations ANYTHING can happen. Also take into consideration the advancement of our technology and chemical and biological war fare. What if another country attacked us and released a chemical or a bacteria that could wipe out our population, that is a very possible scenario and it could happen. I am comforted knowing that we have protective caskets such as these already made. In an emergency you need access to contain things asap, in the event of something happening there is no time for people to design such things as these caskets, have them made quickly and then test for quality purposes. YOU NEED THEM NOW! So I do not think that our country was intentionally planning on something to happen, I think they were just preparing in case it was ever needed so that they could stay in control of the spreading of diseases.

Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS   “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:32 am

Im not sure what to think about this. My mom & I were watching the Jesse Ventura video last week about him finding those caskets and to see so many of them lined up like that was just, surreal.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS   “Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“Hermetically Sealed Caskets” For EBOLA VICTIMS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1