Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Empty
PostSubject: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Quote :
Talk about a bad education.

Three 9-year-old students in upstate New York plotted in December to kill their fourth grade teacher with hand sanitizer, according to a police report.

The report, obtained by WLTX 19 in Buffalo, said the conniving classmates in Elba, a small town between Buffalo and Rochester, told fellow students they were going to kill their teacher right before winter break “by putting antibacterial products around the classroom.”

The Elba Elementary School teacher is highly allergic to hand sanitizer and banned it from the classroom, so the students planned to poison her with it.

The names of the students and the teacher have not been released.

The pupils’ plot unraveled when a student who heard about it told parents, who referred it to the school board.

Chief Deputy Jerome Brewster of the Genesee County Sheriff’s Department told the Daily News police found little motive for the murder plot beyond the fact that the students said the teacher “is mean.”

He told the Daily News police considered the school scheme “idle chatter” and did not charge the students with any crimes. Police referred the case to the school district, which is treating the threats “very seriously,” Brewster said.

The Batavia Daily News reports two of the students were suspended, but the school board wouldn’t release any other information about the case, citing privacy of student records.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:01 pm

No fucking words.  Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher 3588066944
Back to top Go down
Miss_Tiffany
Miss_Tiffany
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:05 pm

how are the police looking at it like "iddle chatter"???

9 year olds KNOW the difference between right and wrong, especially since they're plotting to kill her. If that was my kid I would be getting him some serious help!!!
Back to top Go down
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:57 pm

that is insane!! what is wrong with these kids!! my boys would have sore asses and a bare room at the very minimum if they even dared to talk about something like this
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 am

OMG What is the world coming to, I mean yes 9 year old's do know the difference between right and wrong, makes you wonder what type of films they watch at home! I hope that teacher is ok
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:47 am

This shit is craycray!!! I hope that the students got expelled for this. If they are plotting something like this now, idle chatter or not imagine what they will concoct in five years and might actually pull off? The situation needs to be taken quite seriously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:49 am

epiod wrote:
This shit is craycray!!!  I hope that the students got expelled for this.  If they are plotting something like this now, idle chatter or not imagine what they will concoct in five years and might actually pull off?  The situation needs to be taken quite seriously.

Maybe they could do with some play therapy perhaps
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher   Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourth graders in upstate New York planned to kill teacher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1