Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Empty
PostSubject: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:52 pm

So... tonight the last episode of True Blood is airing. 
Who is watching? 
Since it's almost over, what did you think about the finale? Satisfied?

What was your favorite season so far?
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:57 pm

I'm watching it because my mom is. I honestly have no clue what is going on because I don't watch the show.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:02 pm

I knew this was coming. They obviously have to kill several characters in the season, but I didn't know it was going to be this fucking sad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Uggg I am SOOOO bummed. I was only able to watch the first two episodes of this season and then my HBO disappeared :( I forgot we only had a free trial because of getting internet with Dish so now I will have to wait to be able to finish this season. boo
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Katy wrote:
Uggg I am SOOOO bummed. I was only able to watch the first two episodes of this season and then my HBO disappeared :(  I forgot we only had a free trial because of getting internet with Dish so now I will have to wait to be able to finish this season. boo

I thought HBO online had the episodes posted each week?  True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion 3370281437
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:58 am

You have to be a subscriber to see them though I think online.
i had a love/ hate issue this season.

I hated it was over but I loved seeing Sookie and Bill in love like that again. There certainly wasn't enough Eric though. Everyone had closure. But i was sad. It didn't seem to be enough. They rushed this season too much.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:00 pm

FatAmy wrote:
You have to be a subscriber to see them though I think online.
i had a love/ hate issue this season.

I hated it was over but I loved seeing Sookie and Bill in love like that again. There certainly wasn't enough Eric though. Everyone had closure. But i was sad. It didn't seem to be enough. They rushed this season too much.

Yeah, there really wasn't much Eric and that was disappointing. I would have liked to see him interact more with the Sookie and Bill closure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:56 am

I really didn't like the final episode....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion   True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Blood Season 7 & Finale Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1