Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas   Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Koda, a Siberian Husky, got out of his yard. His owner posted signs and searched for him. A week later, she found Koda, but he'd already been adopted out by an animal shelter and given to a child as a Christmas gift.

Should the new owners give the dog back?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas   Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Yah i think so.
A week isn't very long and they searched for the dog so its not like they just left him there or anything. Kids get attached easy but a week is hardly traumatizing. Real life means real disappointments.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas   Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:04 am

That's fucked up! They need to give her dog back. Get the damn kid a gerbil.
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas   Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:53 pm

The dog needs to go back to the rightful owners. He wasn't the animal shelters to give away, the animal shelter needs to refund the money. And I would probably look into the animal shelter... does this happen often?
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas   Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm

I didn't even want to share this because just the title of the article alone made me sad. That doggy is super cute and I couldn't imagine this happening to me with one of my pups. My heart would be broken if someone wouldn't give me my dog back. LUCKILY, I have Ebby chipped and need to get Bucky done. I know some people are against chipping but my dog doesn't hate me for it and it didn't injure her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas   Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman's Lost Dog was Given to Boy for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1