Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Empty
PostSubject: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thoughts?!
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:21 pm

That's the government controlling a bit isn't it?
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Not going to be a popular opinion but i agree! 100%
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:57 pm

I agree as well. I see all these people with children who do not take care of them and then announce I'm pregnant again. Wtf!!!! Also if you are able to work and make a living for your family you should. I see needing help and that's fine but abusing just so you can lay around, not cool with me.
Back to top Go down
ash.elle
ash.elle
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:45 am

If this should be made a law, where does it end? If they can tell you you cant have children, then they can force abortions on you and/or outlaw abortions. It would be nice if people had brains and would just NOT pro-create while they're broke but unfortunately it's not going to happen and I just think it's starting to blur the line about how the government controls people
Back to top Go down
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:34 am

I'm honestly not sure what my opinion on this is...ii agree if you are broke and not working to supposrt your family, then you shouldn't be having more babies because i know people who pop babies like pez and get real happy when that means their cash and food asisstance is increasing...however, i certainly wouldn't want the govt telling me when or if i could have babies or whether i should have to use birth control or not...i think Ashley is correct in that this is a very blurred line...there needs to be more rules in place for how long you can get assistance and how much and i think there should be more free child care so that they can require more of these parents to at least make an effort to be working and making money from a job and not just getting a check from the state...
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Too many people take advantage of the system. They will have babies just to get a larger tax check and more benefits throughout the year. However I would have to say that I am against this. Why? Religion. ***gasp*** Many religions are against any form of birth control, if the government tries to force this on someone and it goes against their beliefs that is just a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control   Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Assistance w/Mandatory Birth Control

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1