Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share your vote choice and why you chose it.

Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Poll
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Symphony23
Symphony23
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Family Choice   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:46 pm

If it is not my child it is not my decision, only my children are my concern, my oldest son is not traumatized because I circumcised him and he has had no medical issues what so ever, it has been done for hundreds of years and people have lived without problems, I am tired of all the anti-circ propaganda, everything in life has complications and could be problems but it is not like that for everyone. What would the world be like if the internet didn't give you access to some fact and a LOT of bull!?! Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 1809810774
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Symphony23 wrote:
If it is not my child it is not my decision, only my children are my concern, my oldest son is not traumatized because I circumcised him and he has had no medical issues what so ever, it has been done for hundreds of years and people have lived without problems, I am tired of all the anti-circ propaganda, everything in life has complications and could be problems but it is not like that for everyone. What would the world be like if the internet didn't give you access to some fact and a LOT of bull!?! Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 1809810774

Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 2239979176 @Symphony23
Well said!!! :) And VERY good point too. I'd like to ask them that myself.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Haha if there was no Internet these idiots would only be able to protest. It wouldn't get them very far I would think
Back to top Go down

MsXavier
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:09 pm

I have no opinion, but I lean more towards pro.
Back to top Go down
witchywoman
witchywoman
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:57 am

I personally have had both of my sons circumcised. I chose pro parent because I feel to each their own. Their is no pamphlet or book that has instructions on how to raise a child, this would be because we are all individuals. Yes we may come together as a whole in times of need, but we are all individuals and are unique. Being unique is what makes each and everyone one of us who we are and what makes this world such a special place to live.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5