Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Empty
PostSubject: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:11 am

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country music's most famous couple is divorcing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this morning that Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton have ended their union after four years of marriage.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"This is not the future we envisioned," they [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a statement. "And it is with heavy hearts that we move forward separately. We are real people, with real lives, with real families, friends and colleagues. Therefore, we kindly ask for privacy and compassion concerning this very personal matter."

Shelton, who transcended country music fame with his breakout role as a coach on NBC's singing competition The Voice, famously duetted with Lambert during CMT's 100 Greatest Duets special in 2005, singing "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma." The performance, which Shelton has admitted was the moment he fell for the Grammy-winning vocalist, helped launch one of modern country's most scrutinized romances, and Shelton would propose five years later. The couple married on May 14, 2011, in Lambert's native Texas.

Together, the couple resided in Tishomingo, Oklahoma, near Shelton's hometown of Ada, Oklahoma, and the pair became fixtures around town. In 2012, Lambert opened a boutique, the Pink Pistol, in Tishomingo, with a bed and breakfast following shortly after.

Of course, Lambert and Shelton also put their stamp on Nashville. At the 2014 CMA Awards, the "Automatic" singer took home a record-breaking fifth straight Female Vocalist of the Year trophy, while her husband won his fifth Male Vocalist title. The couple penned the Number One hit "Over You" for Lambert's Four the Record album and scored Song of the Year honors from both the Country Music Association and the Academy of Country Music. While the pair's only official duet was the album track "Bear Skin Rug," on Shelton's Startin' Fires, they often shared the stage, duetting on "Over You" and Shelton's "God Gave Me You," for which Lambert appeared in the video. Lambert, along with her Pistol Annies band members Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley, also sang on Shelton's "Boys 'Round Here."

Lambert is gearing up for her fall Roadside Bars & Pink Guitars Tour and will play a special — and already sold-out — club show at Nashville's 3rd and Lindsley on July 28th. Shelton will perform a pair of festival shows this weekend in Wisconsin.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:46 am

I was so sad when I hears this. I thought they were going to be the next Tim and faith. I loved them as a couple.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:24 am

I was surprised by it also! I really enjoyed them as a couple. There is a lot of hate on Blake for being with Gwen now and people are calling him a dog but I am pretty sure Miranda cheated on him
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 3:04 pm

I always said to my dad that Miranda has been cold to him. If you see her behavior at last years CMA's and a few other instances, he tried to be touchy feely with her and she just looked uncomfortable or brushed him off. He is the one that filed and he seems so relieved. I'm betting it was on her too, but who knows. Hopefully they both find happiness again. I'm more of a Blake fan anyway.
Back to top Go down
Selli
Selli
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:37 pm

I cant believe that was in July! Seems like not that long ago! I was really shocked too. Hopefully the Blake/Gwen thing isnt a rebound. Though Blake seems really happy lately. I just hope they can be happy in whatever they do.
Back to top Go down
Bethers
Bethers
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:48 pm

Yeah, I was surprised, but now looking back...not really. Once she started changing her attitude sucked.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Did you hear the little shot she took while she accepted her award at the CMA's? She need a "bright spot" in her life this year. Well.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Selli
Selli
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:54 am

I didnt watch it! Is that what she said????
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 2:02 pm

Selli wrote:
I didnt watch it! Is that what she said????

That's exactly what she said. I swear you could hear most of America going "Oh no she didn't!" in front of their television sets. lol
Back to top Go down
Selli
Selli
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Oh wow!!!!! That is crazy!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:19 pm

I'm 100% team Blake!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce   Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1