Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Empty
PostSubject: Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy    Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:19 am

Thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy    Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:22 am

I never understood where they get the names for jeans. However they are jeans. When my kids and I talk about jeans it's jeans.
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy    Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 pm

What's the big dealio? It's not as if these are terms that Old Navy came up with or even new ones. These names have been around for years. What are they supposed to call their skinny jeans? How about boyfriend jeans? What ideas do these people bitching have to solve this problem? It has nothing to do with sexualizing them, these are just names that describe a specific cut/design of jeans. Same as flares, boot cut, tapered, strait legged and those extremely baggy ones that people wore in the 90s. Big deal.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy    Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:37 am

People get their feelings hurt over the stupidest shit. It's just jeans FFS!!!
Back to top Go down
SkyBluePink
SkyBluePink
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy    Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:22 am

I think it would be highly confusing is Old Navy used unfamiliar names for their cuts of jeans. They are labels made up by the designers not the stores that sell them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy    Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:58 pm

People are so "sensitive" these days---what is the big flippin' deal with "skinny" or "boyfriend" jeans--you don't have to discuss anything other than they are JEANS---the end period!! This "political correctness" has just run amok---and it's just getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy    Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Navy Kids Jeans Controversy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1