Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Empty
PostSubject: Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’   Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Quote :
TEXAS — A woman states that a “family of Bigfoot” creatures she believes to be living around her property recently “had a baby”.
Brenda, who didn’t disclose her exact location, said that the group of bipeds have been living in the area since 1994.
“We didn’t know what was going on until just a few years ago. At first, we found the house that they were living in. My husband and I didn’t know what it was, and he kind of joked at me about it… at that time we didn’t realize it was a Bigfoot. Since then, our property had a fire, it burned down, so we moved a mile and a half from where we knew they were into another house. Little did we know that we were just coming into a family of them,” she told Coast to Coast guest host Dave Schrader late Friday in an open-line phone call made to the nightly radio show.
The woman and her husband, who claim not to be scared of the alleged creatures, said they put out a bucket of food regularly in order to feed them. Additionally, Brenda explained, the animals appear to be communicating with each other in a language she “doesn’t understand”.
“They throw rocks on the house, I hear them talking. People thought I was crazy, but I know what I heard. I’ve heard them yell, walking out close to the house, and my husband too. They are all around us and my son put cameras out below his house and he got some on camera, but they’ve never tried to hurt us,” she said. “I hear them talking, you can’t make out what they are saying, but know it’s their voices.”
Brenda and her husband believe that the “Bigfoot family” is composed by three individuals, one of which was a recent addition to the family.
“We know that last year they had a baby.”
“They beat on the house, last time it was last Christmas. My son found footprints the day  before Christmas. When they banged on the door, it woke my husband up from a big sleep and it scared him so bad that he got the gun and checked the door,” she told Schrader, also a host at Darkness Radio.
The “creatures” reportedly have an “awful and horrible smell” and dogs appear to be afraid of them.
Some Bigfoot investigators believe that these cryptids are capable of emitting a foul odor, which would possibly indicate the use of a defense mechanism.
Brenda also says her neighbor had an encounter with the purported Bigfoot family, but that she is “so scared and she won’t talk about it”.
In May 2014, a Florida man made similar claims when he said that he personally knows a couple of Bigfoot beings and that he feeds them potatoes and plantains on a regular basis.
In December, Courts Griner told Cryptozoology News that a group of ape-like creatures had entered his property, climbing onto the roof of his northern Texas house. The purported creatures were reportedly communicating with each other.
http://cryptozoologynews.com/texas-woman-bigfoot-family-lives-around-us-just-baby/
Back to top Go down
pnafan
pnafan
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’   Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:30 pm

I have heard that they have a very distinct, smelly odor. I just don't know what to believe about them. But a baby bigfoot. Aww!!
Back to top Go down
Bethers
Bethers
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’   Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Wow....open mind here, but I am still sitting here going WTF?
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Freebird
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’   Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 am

Hmmmm, I am a believer for a number of very good reasons but this sounds pretty out there to me. When she said they found the house they were living in I just had to shake my head, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
pnafan
pnafan
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’   Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:46 am

I can't see the Bigfoot living in a house but I do think it's possible for there to be such a creature. I've heard too much evidence.
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Freebird
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’   Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Oh there IS such a creature, I have family members who have seen one and they were definitely not making up stories but they sure as hell don't live in houses LOL
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’   Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas Woman: ‘Bigfoot Family Lives Around us and They Just Had a Baby’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1