Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

The best abortion argument ever?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

The best abortion argument ever? Empty
PostSubject: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm

What are your thoughts on this perspective and information?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:06 pm

I think he likes to hear himself talk. Who the hell is this guy?

Yes, there is SOME truth to what he's spewing, but he's doing it in a sarcastic asshole way. He's just trying to make people look like backwards hypocrites. There's a lot more to the pro-choice/pro-life debate and I'm pretty sure his opinion isn't as valuable as mine. :)
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:20 pm

He does give valid points. Some of which are common sense. It's true that it is more accepting to voters and politicians to have a pro-choice platform. More people are inclined to agree it's a woman's choice, her body. That an abortion the first trimester is more acceptable because they feel a fetus is not a baby. Or at least that is what they say.
Then why are more people asking for legislation against late term abortions? What's the difference? Not a baby until 3 or more months later? Not socially acceptable at this point? Why is it an issue at all?
Why isn't it cut and dry? Abortion is legal. Why not all or nothing?
That host is over the top, but these are questions I've always wondered.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:30 pm

I was just reading up on my own pregnancy progress at 10 weeks and 5 days, and according to most of these pregnancy sites, I am now carrying a fetus. Up until 10 weeks it was considered an embryo. I never knew that. Interesting. I guess it's all in how you look at it when you're pregnant. 

I'd rather see a female hosting a show on that topic.
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:18 pm

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Men are entitled to their opinion, but I really hate to hear them on a soapbox in regards to women's rights or issues.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Wendynas wrote:
I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Men are entitled to their opinion, but I really hate to hear them on a soapbox in regards to women's rights or issues.

The best abortion argument ever? 1105332648 yes! ^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:17 pm

I do like a lot of the points being made but the guy in the video is an idiot and annoying. He's just trying to showboat and be a jerk. They need to have a calm and rational person do a video like this
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best abortion argument ever?   The best abortion argument ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best abortion argument ever?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1