Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaoticLette
KaoticLette
Staff Team
Staff Team

Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon Empty
PostSubject: Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon   Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:26 am

Quote :
24-year-old Lindsay McNamara was charged with disorderly conduct and malicious destruction of property after she walked into a Massachusetts police station in December and threw raw bacon and sausages at the police officer behind the dispatch window while announcing that she was 'here to feed the pigs'.

Read more and watch the video at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
witchywoman
witchywoman
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon   Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon 53273126 Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon 53273126 Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon 53273126 The best part about that video is the guy in the background filling out a form. His reaction is hysterical!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon   Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Some people....the guy at the counter was so unphased by it all--LOL
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Freebird
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon   Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:23 pm

I would have been laughing my ass off!! I wish there was sound to go with it, it must have been hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Bethers
Bethers
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon   Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:33 pm

That's f'd up. Hope she got locked up. Not all cops are assholes. I have no respect for people like her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon   Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman Arrested For Throwing Bacon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1