Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

The Big Bang Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

The Big Bang Theory Empty
PostSubject: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 pm

i have never watched this and my friend kept insisting i should...so i finally downloaded the first 7 seasons and im now binge watching while sick in bed...

it's fucking hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
SkyBluePink
SkyBluePink
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:26 pm

We love the big bang theory in my house. I call Marty Sheldon sometimes. He likes to say "that's my spot" lol
Back to top Go down
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:39 pm

"knock knock Knock* Penny

Sheldon cracks me the hell up!! Sheldon reminds of my Nate and Leonard of Caden...even they watch it with me and laugh LOL
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:48 pm

BAZINGA !!!!
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:20 am

Sheldon reminds me of my son Devin. He always says exactly what he is thinking with no filter and always claims "his spot" on the couch. Hilarious show!
Back to top Go down
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:25 am

im into season 3 now...im in love with this show! i think Sheldon is my favorite...my son is like him in a lot of ways too lol
Back to top Go down
SkyBluePink
SkyBluePink
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:59 pm

When I tucked Marty into bed....he wanted me to sing him soft kitty rofl
Back to top Go down
armyknightsbelle
armyknightsbelle
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:44 pm

My house is so full of Leonards and Sheldons.. My step son has Aspergers and HATES the show because he feels that Sheldon is mocking Aspergers.. I think he nails it LOL. I missed last season but I want to catch up soon.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bang Theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Up Your Cupcake :: HOT TOPICS & E-DISCUSSIONS ♥ :: E-News Hollywood :: TV Show Discussions-