Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

80's Horror anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

80's Horror anyone? Empty
PostSubject: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:17 pm

i have a bit of an obsession with 80's-early 90's horror movies...i found Nightbreed on Netflix!

some of my other favorites are Lost Boys, the Freddy movies, the Phantasm movies, the Hellraiser movies, Candyman, Night of the Creeps and Children of the Corn

anyone else love these types of movies?? whats your fav??
Back to top Go down
KaoticLette
KaoticLette
Staff Team
Staff Team

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:40 pm

I love that kind of stuff! Love Nightmare On Elm Street, the Hellraiser movies and Children of the Corn. Also The Shining, Pet Cemetery, Poltergeist, Leprechaun and lots more.
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 pm

My favorite was Nightmare on Elm Street. Freddy was scary, but also had some cool one-liners. I also like The Lost Boys, Phantasm and Halloween.
Back to top Go down
pnafan
pnafan
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Definitely Nightmare on Elm Street and Hellraiser. Also Halloween and I don't know if it counts or not but Silence of the Lambs.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:58 pm

I'm offended by almost everything 80s with the exception of a few good movies and TV shows. lol
Back to top Go down
pnafan
pnafan
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:36 pm

I love you Rachel!
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Awe! I'm an eighty's junky. Of course, I got 10 years on you. :0)
Back to top Go down
pnafan
pnafan
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Yeah the 80s were the best time to grow up! Back to horror though. I never did watch all of the Friday the 13th movies. They started getting redundant.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:25 pm

I hate horror movies. Ask Rachel, i quit my night audit job when I was 20 because I watched a Jason movie and was scared to go out in the dark...lol
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:41 pm

I love horror movies!
I love being scared & bonding through fear ofba boogyman with my siblings and my best friends. Lol.

Michael Myers is my dude but Freddy is a close 2nd with Jason pulling up in 3rd. I also liked all the paranormal horrors too from way back when like Happy Birthday to me & April Fools Day (not really paranormal but they made ya think they were lol)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:45 pm

I'll take a nice comedy or romance lol
Back to top Go down
pnafan
pnafan
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:58 pm

April Fool's Day was another good one. Oh the memories!!
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:10 am

vicki.s.stafford wrote:
April Fool's Day was another good one. Oh the memories!!

Every now and again I'll make a friend that has never seen it and I'll make them watch it and blow their mind. Lol. The only horror in history where everyone dies and everyone lives lol.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80's Horror anyone?   80's Horror anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80's Horror anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1