Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Empty
PostSubject: Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods   Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Do you think it is okay to take your children trick or treating in neighborhoods other than your own?
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods   Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 am

Yes, I dont see anything wrong with that. Where we live there is a bit of crime(shootings, ect) and Halloween night people just act more like morons so for the safety of my children and ourselves I take the kiddos to my moms area to trick or treat. Been doing that for 9 years now. Its just safer over there then it is here.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods   Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Absolutely! We always hit our own neighborhood and then a bunch of others. Its fun to explore the nicer areas or richy areas and see how the other half lives. Plus they give out hella good stuff!
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods   Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:53 pm

I see no problem with it. I always have to take the kids out to a different neighborhood because not many children live in ours so not many people hand out candy. Like Val said, many people go to other neighborhoods for safety reasons. I get so mad when I hear rich people complaining about low income families coming into their neighborhoods and mooching. These are kids, they mean no harm and if I was wealthy I would be happy to provide people candy knowing that at least one less child is at risk of getting hurt on Halloween would totally make it worth it.

The only thing I have to say is that if you are taking your kids to a different area park the fucking car and walk your kids around. It pisses me the fuck off when parents follow their kids in the car. They block traffic and they put other people at risk of getting hit. I hate when parents are lazy.
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Freebird
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods   Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:06 pm

We live in the boonies so I would take my girl to the neighborhood by her school.
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods   Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 8:38 am

epiod wrote:

The only thing I have to say is that if you are taking your kids to a different area park the fucking car and walk your kids around.  It pisses me the fuck off when parents follow their kids in the car.  They block traffic and they put other people at risk of getting hit.  I hate when parents are lazy.

This is a huge pet peeve of mine on trick or treat night. I walk with my children in the cold, wind, rain, and enjoy it and have no problem with it. Like you said, them doing that causes people to be at a risk of getting hit. Plus its just pure laziness and there's nothing I cant stand more then lazy people.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods   Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treating In Other Neighborhoods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1