Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender Empty
PostSubject: 'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender   'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote :
TLC has pulled the plug on its hit reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo after reports surfaced that star "Mama June" Shannon is dating a convicted child molester, Mark McDaniel.

Honey Boo Boo was a spinoff of the hit reality series Toddlers and Tiaras. It follows 9-year-old pageant star Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson and her family.

On Thursday, TMZ posted a cuddly photo of Shannon, 35, and McDaniel, who was convicted of aggravated child molestation and imprisoned in 2004. Allegedly the 8-year-old victim was related to Shannon's family.

"TLC has canceled the series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and ended all activities around the series, effective immediately," the network announced on Friday. "Supporting the health and welfare of these remarkable children is our only priority. TLC is faithfully committed to the children's ongoing comfort and well-being.”

June denied she was dating McDaniel on Thursday. "It isnt true i promise," she wrote on Facebook. "My kids r #1 priority over anything else." She continued to deny they were dating on Friday, as has McDaniel's son and June's daughter Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon.

"Just got a phone call this morning from TLC and as of right now there will be no more production of the show… the statement of me dating a sex offender is totally untrue," June posted. "Pumpkin has openly said that I did not — that I'm not dating him and also his son," she said. "I would not ever, ever, ever put my kids in danger. I love my kids too much. That is my past. I have not seen that person in 10 years and don't seem to want to see that person."

Clearly, TLC isn't buying it. They apparently have shot episodes for the new season, but will not air them. However, the show was not in production when the news broke this week.

In September, Mama June and Sugar Bear Thompson (Alana's father) announced that they ended their relationship.

"Sugar Bear and I have decided to take some time apart to figure out some things in our relationship," the pair said in a statement. "We are taking things day by day, but regardless of what happens, the girls will always be our number one priority. We want to thank y'all for your support."

TLC finished airing the fourth season of Honey Boo Boo in August with 1.8 million viewers tuning in. Although that number was down from previous seasons, it was still one of the network's most popular shows.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ash.elle
ash.elle
VIP
VIP

'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender   'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Ugh, and I just read that the little girl he went to jail for 10 yrs for assaulting is one of June's daughters. This shit is fucking horrendous
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: 'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender   'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:31 am

I read a different story last night where it said that he went to jail for forcing a young girl to do oral on him and that her daughter was molested by him while they were together. She was 8 at the time of the molesting and now she is 20. She came out with the story when her mother got back with him after he was released.

However, this is completely disgusting. For one. why would she even date someone who is known for doing this with all the children she has. Im not sure what to believe I read and saw pictures from a story last night and i read a different one before I logged on this morning and now this one. I would hope a mother would never do.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender   'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:05 am

The entire situation makes me want to puke. I hated the show to begin with so I'm glad I never invested time in it. #Priorities
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: 'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender   'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:18 am

Rachel wrote:
The entire situation makes me want to puke. I hated the show to begin with so I'm glad I never invested time in it. #Priorities

Agreed!
Back to top Go down

'Honey Boo Boo' Canceled After Reports Claim Mama June is Dating a Sex Offender

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1