Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Empty
PostSubject: 17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings   17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Thoughts?
Are leggings inappropriate in school?
Were they right to send her home?

Keep in mind in most ads for leggings, the model is wearing leggings with just a shirt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings   17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:52 pm

I mean, the pic isn't that great so it could be that they are more see through than they seem but what i can see it looks like what i send my girls to school in so, yah not sure what the fuck is wrong with it?

I don't think certain leggings are appropriate at all.
The ones that are sheer & see-through obviously should not be on kids at all unless they have shorts on or a skirt.
I recently bought some leggings that are lacy & have a flower pattern on them but they are only to wear them OVER their regular leggings.
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: 17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings   17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:56 pm

No I don't think that is inappropriate at all. If the leggings are a sheer see through material I think a maxi dress or skirt/shorts should be worn to cover the butt/underwear area. However if the leggings are a thicker material to where it is not see through I think a regular shirt could be worn. I have both types of leggings and that's how I wear them and never had anyone at work,ect say anything to me.
Back to top Go down
ash.elle
ash.elle
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: 17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings   17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:49 am

She's wearing a jacket in this photo and I'm going to go ahead and assume she wasn't when they sent her home. Her leggings probably ARE see-through, or at least revealing in some way, shape, or form so that's probably why they sent her home. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense. How would they have even known they were leggings if she was wearing exactly that outfit? you can only see 5 or 6 inches of the pants
Back to top Go down
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: 17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings   17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:30 am

i think we would need a clearer picture to see what the issue really is...i think how she is wearing them in the picture looks ok, but we dont know what it looks like without the jacket
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings   17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:30 pm

The jacket is positioned just right for this picture, that is not how that sort of jacket would lay naturally when worn, it would be to the sides and what not. Her shirt is not long at all, my guess is that you can probably see camel toe which would be a reason to send her home. That is inappropriate ad I personally find it disgusting when girls where leggings with shorter shirts. The fabric in leggings are typically thin and you see EVERYTHING from camel toes to the exact shape of your ass.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings   17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

17 Year Old Sent Home For Wearing Leggings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1