Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Anti-Rape Device - Rapex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Anti-Rape Device - Rapex Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Rape Device - Rapex   Anti-Rape Device - Rapex Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rape has become endemic in South Africa, so a medical technician named Sonette Ehlers developed a product for woman to fight back. Ehlers had never forgotten a rape victim telling her forlornly, "If only I had teeth down there."

Ehlers created a product she called Rapex. It resembles a tube, with barbs inside. The woman inserts it like a tampon and any man who tries to rape the woman impales himself on the barbs and must go to an emergency room to have the Rapex removed.

Some critics say this is a medieval punishment.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Rape Device - Rapex   Anti-Rape Device - Rapex Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:48 am

I think it's a good idea, but do they not think of the possible health hazards?? I mean, what if the person trying to rape you has hepatitis c or hiv or something??? If his dick gets all cut up then his blood is bound to get inside of you. Also I think it would be tedious putting this in when you go out, who wants to wear it all of the time? Besides, if a woman thinks to herself before going to a certain bar "ya know, this place is kinda shady, maybe I need to put this devise in so that I won't get raped." why would she go there anyway??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Rape Device - Rapex   Anti-Rape Device - Rapex Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:11 pm

epiod wrote:
I think it's a good idea, but do they not think of the possible health hazards??  I mean, what if the person trying to rape you has hepatitis c or hiv or something???  If his dick gets all cut up then his blood is bound to get inside of you.  Also I think it would be tedious putting this in when you go out, who wants to wear it all of the time?  Besides, if a woman thinks to herself before going to a certain bar "ya know, this place is kinda shady, maybe I need to put this devise in so that I won't get raped." why would she go there anyway??

Until you said this, I never thought of that possibility Tori! I love that you are always thinking outside of the box. I wonder if these women have access to some kind of self defense class, might be a cheaper option that this thing but I still like the idea of a man suffering for trying to rape a woman
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Rape Device - Rapex   Anti-Rape Device - Rapex Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:13 pm

I feel the same way as you do Tori. It seems awesome. But the reality doesn't seem like its worth it.
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Rape Device - Rapex   Anti-Rape Device - Rapex Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:08 pm

It seems like a great idea and punishment for a man trying to do this to a woman. However like Tori said...if a woman thinks it will happen then dont go there. Also the risk for disease, ect like Tori mentioned.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Rape Device - Rapex   Anti-Rape Device - Rapex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Rape Device - Rapex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Up Your Cupcake :: HOT TOPICS & E-DISCUSSIONS ♥ :: News & Views-