Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Empty
PostSubject: The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?   The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did you watch?
Thoughts?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bethers
Bethers
VIP
VIP

The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?   The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Didn't really care for the new judges. Like Usher and Shakira a lot better. But it was good to see it back on. Loved the guy at the end.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?   The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:04 pm

I have a huge crush on Black Shelton! I don't even watch The Voice much or like country music.
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?   The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Not a fan of Pharrell but I love Gwen. Blake n Adam are hot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?   The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:05 pm

I like the show sooo much more than AI---Blake and Adam are my favs---Blake is like a big ol' teddy bear, isn't he. He just seems so sweet, love him and Miranda as a couple. And Adam, well, he's just HAWT!! The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? 3532825565 I like Pharrell and Gwen too. They did a good job. I think it takes a little time for them to loosen up a little and get into the groove of things. I think it's cute how Gwen is handing out "Team Gwen" tee shirts.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?   The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Voice Season 7 Premiere Watch: How Did Pharrell Williams And Gwen Stefani Do As New Judges?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1