Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

TINDER TANTRUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
epiod
epiod
Administrator
Administrator

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Quote :
You meet all sorts of people on Tinder, from feminist dudes, to guys that belong on the Straight White Boys Texting Tumblr, to people who want to make bizarre parodies of your photos for no particular reason. And if you’re very (un)lucky you might also meet the guy who threw the biggest Tinder temper tantrum of all time. Seriously, who is this dude?

It is constantly amazing to me exactly how entitled certain men feel to women’s time and attention. And to sex. Let’s not forget all the guys who feel entitled to sex. In this particular exchange, we see a guy make a seemingly unprovoked sexual comment (I mean, there could have been some build up we don’t get screenshots of, but it really seems to come out of nowhere). This in and of itself is not unusual or surprising, nor is the fact that the girl messages asking him to stop contacting her. So far we are par for the digital dating course.

But whereas most guys might send one or two confused or upset follow up messages before moving on like the grown-ups they theoretically ought to be, this guy commits to his outrage like nobody but an egotist or a two-year-old really can. The resulting temper tantrum is so intense it’s downright comical. Like, I recognize all of the truly harmful, misogynist, and entitled attitudes towards women that are at play in this rant, but the overall effect is just so outrageous it’s funny.

I mean, just look at it. He’s like a caricature of an entitled Internet dudebro, only not at all self-aware about it. You can practically hear him stamping his feet. It’s hilarious.

Read Tinder messages [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you Tinder??? loooool
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Ive never even heard of it!
Im married though so probably not something id be interested in anyway.
Back to top Go down
ash.elle
ash.elle
VIP
VIP

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm

LOL clearly this dude needs to get laid!

I joined Tinder when it first came out. It was pretty much just to check it out because I'm too chicken shit to meet up with someone I met online (let alone purely for sex haha)
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Freebird
VIP
VIP

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Wow, that boy is seriously fucked up!
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 am

Never even heard of this! That boy though...wow..fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Bethers
Bethers
VIP
VIP

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Wow, he's messed up! Wow...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:22 pm

I've never heard of Tinder until now.

All I can say is WOW!!! This guy has some serious issues and is clearly too unstable to be in any kind of relationship. Hope he enjoys looking like an ass
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

TINDER TANTRUM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TINDER TANTRUM    TINDER TANTRUM  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TINDER TANTRUM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1