Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
 Pro-Circumcision
 Pro-Parents Choice
 Anti-Circumcision
 I don't have an opinion.
View results

Orange is the New Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freebird
Freebird
VIP
VIP

Orange is the New Black Empty
PostSubject: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:49 pm

So I decided to start watching this last night and I don't know where I clicked but I think I saw a season finale episode rather than the first one. Aftetwards I found the first one so I'm ready to go maybe starting tonite. It'll kinda suck knowing what's coming up but I really enjoyed it so I look forward to seeing how things lead up to what happened Orange is the New Black 3071786147
Back to top Go down
prdlatinamami
prdlatinamami
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Ive heard lots about this show but never watched it myself.
Back to top Go down

Vampressmom
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:50 pm

i heard about it from a group of friends. watched it and became hooked. i watched one season in maybe a day or two. then when the second season came out i did the same thing....its a problem lol
Back to top Go down
bloggirl
bloggirl
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:31 pm

LOVE this show! im so addicted lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 pm

This is one I need to get caught up on!!
Back to top Go down
Freebird
Freebird
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:56 am

Haven't had a chance to get into it yet but it's on my list!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:24 pm

I still haven't started watching it.
Back to top Go down
Miss_Tiffany
Miss_Tiffany
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:30 am

So can't wait for the new season to come on!!!
Back to top Go down
Wendynas
Wendynas
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:46 am

Looking forward to the new season. I really didn't think I would like this, but after reading the book, I really wanted to see this portrayal.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange is the New Black   Orange is the New Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orange is the New Black

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1