Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Please 'Register' or 'Log-in' to start interacting with the forum.
Up Your Cupcake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up Your Cupcake

Connect with other women from all over the world! Share advice, get support, & make lifelong friendships.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Portal
Forum
Memberlist
User Control Panel
Forum FAQ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Tweet With Us ♥
Poll
What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
Pro-Circumcision
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 37 ]
Pro-Parents Choice
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 47 ]
Anti-Circumcision
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 57 ]
I don't have an opinion.
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 146

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What is your opinion on Male Infant Circumcision?
Pro-Circumcision
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 37 ]
Pro-Parents Choice
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 47 ]
Anti-Circumcision
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 57 ]
I don't have an opinion.
Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 146

Back

AuthorMessage
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share your vote choice and why you chose it.

Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Poll
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:26 am

And yes I called you all intacto wackos because of the threats I've received online.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:29 am

Why is restoral surgery a thing? Because doctors like to get PAID. Btw Clitoral hoods and labias are pretty as a peach! Anteaters are not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
CrankyWidget

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:34 am

... You get yeast infections too don't you?
You treat them. You don't chop off part of the body.

He probably has yeast because of his diet. It's an individual problem, and not because he has a foreskin. Look up candida overgrowth. It happens to people who eat too much sugar, white flower, processed foods, acidic foods. He could have changed his diet and solved the problem.

Dont you women want better for your sons than for them to end up with superficial women like you who would shun a man because his penis was kept intact?
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:41 am

I'm a type 2 diabetic and have NEVER had a yeast infection as an adult. I got one when I was teenager once. Do you get multiple yeast infections in one month? That shit ain't right. Maybe you should ask your man to get circ'd.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:42 am

Listen. This was my stepson. I had no part of his growing up until 11.
I don't get multiple yeast infections a month. In fact I don't recall the last one I had its been so long.
His problem was he was DIRTY under his for skin. He wasn't cleaning. He needed to retract. But was told not to. See what I'm saying here. He couldn't clean properly. BTW he's still whole and still has mmany issues. But he's fed a healthy diet and he doesn't eat processed foods. Sugar is limited. This is a problem caused by his foreskin. Are you that stupid you can't understand?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
CrankyWidget

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:43 am

.... no I don't get yeast infections  (maybe once or twice a year)
Because I eat healthy.  Nice try.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:44 am

CrankyWidget wrote:
You treat them.  You don't chop off part of the body.

He probably has yeast because of his diet.  It's an individual problem, and not because he has a foreskin.  Look up candida overgrowth. It happens to people who eat too much sugar, white flower, processed foods, acidic foods.  He could have changed his diet and solved the problem.

Dont you women want better for your sons than for them to end up with superficial women like you who would shun a man because his penis was kept intact?

btw it's flour* not flour
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:46 am

CrankyWidget wrote:
.... no I don't get yeast infections  (maybe once or twice a year)
Because I eat healthy.  Nice try.

actually 1 or 2 a year isn't healthy. And my stepson diet is just fine and he still has issues.
Wash your vajayjay!

When he was finally able to retract there was so much nasty built up from not retracting it was disgusting! So try again!
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:47 am

Getting 2 yeast infections a year is NOT NORMAL. Seriously. All joking aside. Please tell me you're joking.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:48 am

CrankyWidget wrote:
That comment about an appendectomy IS NOT a good point? Are you people slow?  If there is an infection in the appendix the child has a high chance of DEATH if action is not taken.  So yes. Okay the surgery, obviously!

This is NOT IN ANY WAY COMPARABLE to cutting the foreskin off an infant.  If you leave the foreskin on your already perfect baby boy he will be FINE! He wont die! While 117 boys per year die from being circumcised.

Most of the excuses people give for mutilating their children are ridiculous.   "It's harder to clean" WHAT? No, actually it's not.  The foreskin is completely ATTACHED to the glans of the penis until puberty!  When they are circumcising and infant the doctors RIP the foreskin away from the glans before they cut it off.  You don't have to retract the foreskin and clean under it! That's bullshit!!  WHEN INTACT DON'T RETRACT! Just care for the penis by cleaning what you can see. Do not attempt to pull back the foreskin.

The woman who commented she prefers circumcised because she doesn't like the way intact looks.... wow.  You're a real keeper.  So, you went and got your labia cut off and your clitoral hood too? Cuz it would be a lot prettier that way.
You all wanna talk crap about intactivists when you are the ones who make no sense!!!  We are against you hurting your babies!!! Why is this weird?!?!?!

The foreskin has 20,000 nerve endings. It is a completely normal, wonderful part of the male anatomy.  It isn't gross! It doesn't stink! Women make smegma too btw. All a guy needs to do to get smegma off his penis is rinse out the foreskin with warm water while he's in the shower. That's it.  

If you think guys are all happy with being circumcised why do SO MANY MEN say they hate it? Why is foreskin restoration even a thing?  You want to say that those links offered weren't valid because they are run by intactivists... but thats ridiculous, because you have tons of things written by men who wished they weren't circumcised. Why isn't that enough for you? Why are you so eager to brutalize and traumatize a perfect baby boy? You guys are the ones that are SICK!

My boyfriend is not circumcised. His foreskin is very sensitive.  He even gets sexual enjoyment from me lightly running my fingertips over his foreskin.  Think about that.  It doesn't get in the way of pleasure  (I don't have to retract it to stimulate him) It adds to pleasure. Remember, 20,000 nerve endings!

The only men I've ever been with who have problems with staying hard, or reaching climax are men that are CIRCUMCISED!!
It's because the skin that is there to PROTECT THE GLANS (the head) was cut off.  The skin on the head of a circumcised mans penis becomes desensitized and rough, because it is always rubbing on things.  The skin on the head of an intact male is smooth and soft, and sensitive.. because its PROTECTED like its supposed to be!

The only men I've ever been with who complain about wearing condoms are.... CIRCUMCISED MEN!!  Because they can't feel anything when they are wearing a condom!!.  So exactly how is circumcising a man supposed to prevent STDS if they don't want to wear condoms because they cant orgasm!?!!??!?!

I really wish you all would actually THINK!

I really wish YOU would think. Clearly you're ignorant if you can't even recognize the PROS. Have you met and talked to every man that is circumcised? I'm not saying that foreskin is a defect, I don't think that, but it does cause issues with some men. Circumcision is a LEGIT medical procedure and legal as well. Parents get that right to make health decisions for their babies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
CrankyWidget

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:49 am

Yes, because you never make typos ever.

.........I'm not going to go through all the posts all of you have made and post all the typos and misspellings you all have made because I'm a mature adult and I have things of value to say that add to my argument.  You can tell when someone feels they have the losing hand of a conversation. It is usually when they start pointing out spelling and grammar errors.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:50 am

CrankyWidget wrote:
You treat them.  You don't chop off part of the body.

He probably has yeast because of his diet.  It's an individual problem, and not because he has a foreskin.  Look up candida overgrowth. It happens to people who eat too much sugar, white flower, processed foods, acidic foods.  He could have changed his diet and solved the problem.

I've never had a yeast infection (*knock on wood*) in my life. 

My grandfather had to get a circumcision in his 60's because the foreskin caused him immense pain and he had cysts underneath. It was extremely painful for him. His stitches even ripped a few days after. That's just one small example.
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:52 am

CrankyWidget wrote:

.........I'm not going to go through all the posts all of you have made and post all the typos and misspellings you all have made because I'm a mature adult and I have things of value to say that add to my argument.  You can tell when someone feels they have the losing hand of a conversation. It is usually when they start pointing out spelling and grammar errors.

It's funny you should say that because your foreskin cult tends to do that to us parents choice advocates all the time. :) So...
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:55 am

CrankyWidget wrote:

Or when they start trying to win an argument instead of stating actual FACTS and proving the point of the person they are disagreeing with ie: Yeast infections are more prone in people who aren't circumcised or are having sex with those who aren't (your 2 yeasties a year)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
CrankyWidget

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:55 am

Or when they start making personal insults. *golf clap*

BTW I may get more yeast infections than you do because I am highly sensitive to chemicals.  I use protection. Condoms come with spermicidal lubricants on them. They throw my PH balance off. Therefore I do get yeast infections once in a while.
This doesn't make me a dirty woman. No more so than you being allergic to something would affect your character in a detrimental way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:56 am

CrankyWidget wrote:
That comment about an appendectomy IS NOT a good point? Are you people slow?  If there is an infection in the appendix the child has a high chance of DEATH if action is not taken.  So yes. Okay the surgery, obviously!

This is NOT IN ANY WAY COMPARABLE to cutting the foreskin off an infant.  If you leave the foreskin on your already perfect baby boy he will be FINE! He wont die! While 117 boys per year die from being circumcised.

Most of the excuses people give for mutilating their children are ridiculous.   "It's harder to clean" WHAT? No, actually it's not.  The foreskin is completely ATTACHED to the glans of the penis until puberty!  When they are circumcising and infant the doctors RIP the foreskin away from the glans before they cut it off.  You don't have to retract the foreskin and clean under it! That's bullshit!!  WHEN INTACT DON'T RETRACT! Just care for the penis by cleaning what you can see. Do not attempt to pull back the foreskin.

The woman who commented she prefers circumcised because she doesn't like the way intact looks.... wow.  You're a real keeper.  So, you went and got your labia cut off and your clitoral hood too? Cuz it would be a lot prettier that way.
You all wanna talk crap about intactivists when you are the ones who make no sense!!!  We are against you hurting your babies!!! Why is this weird?!?!?!

The foreskin has 20,000 nerve endings. It is a completely normal, wonderful part of the male anatomy.  It isn't gross! It doesn't stink! Women make smegma too btw. All a guy needs to do to get smegma off his penis is rinse out the foreskin with warm water while he's in the shower. That's it.  

If you think guys are all happy with being circumcised why do SO MANY MEN say they hate it? Why is foreskin restoration even a thing?  You want to say that those links offered weren't valid because they are run by intactivists... but thats ridiculous, because you have tons of things written by men who wished they weren't circumcised. Why isn't that enough for you? Why are you so eager to brutalize and traumatize a perfect baby boy? You guys are the ones that are SICK!

My boyfriend is not circumcised. His foreskin is very sensitive.  He even gets sexual enjoyment from me lightly running my fingertips over his foreskin.  Think about that.  It doesn't get in the way of pleasure  (I don't have to retract it to stimulate him) It adds to pleasure. Remember, 20,000 nerve endings!

The only men I've ever been with who have problems with staying hard, or reaching climax are men that are CIRCUMCISED!!
It's because the skin that is there to PROTECT THE GLANS (the head) was cut off.  The skin on the head of a circumcised mans penis becomes desensitized and rough, because it is always rubbing on things.  The skin on the head of an intact male is smooth and soft, and sensitive.. because its PROTECTED like its supposed to be!

The only men I've ever been with who complain about wearing condoms are.... CIRCUMCISED MEN!!  Because they can't feel anything when they are wearing a condom!!.  So exactly how is circumcising a man supposed to prevent STDS if they don't want to wear condoms because they cant orgasm!?!!??!?!

I really wish you all would actually THINK!

Please LINK us some sites about these nerve endings. I prefer exact numbers and I'd love to know more about the studies they've done on this. I don't deny there are nerve endings, but I've heard different numbers over the years.

Also, it's HER opinion if she prefers a circumcised penis. I might not agree with that, but she's entitled to say so.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:57 am

CrankyWidget wrote:

no it just bothered me that you've had multiple spelling errors.  I know I don't have the losing end of this conversation. You're just choosing to not read my other post with points.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:00 am

I'm highly sensitive to all condoms and my PH balance is thrown outta whack but I never get yeast infections. It just causes dryness. Soooo.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
CrankyWidget

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:03 am

I am my own person.  I am not any of the other people you have spoken with.
I am not threatening you or fighting dirty.
I feel deeply that it is wrong to circumcise infants.  What I am saying to you comes from my heart.  I don't want babies to be traumatized. It makes me sad.  I say these things not because I want to be right, or because I hate you, or because I want to make you feel bad.  I say these things because I'm trying to protect babies.  I feel like you and people like you are hell bent on doing an elective surgery that hurts.... Why can't you be okay with letting someone get circumcised when they are older?  Or after problems are present?  Most intact men don't have problems with their foreskin.

My brother was circumcised. The doctor messed up.  When he was 13 he had to have surgery to correct a narrow urethra which was a side effect of his botched circumcision.  A 13 year old boy had to have a catheter and pee in a bag for 2 weeks.  Imagine how embarrassing that was.  Imagine how much it hurt.

For every example you can throw at me for why circumcision can be necessary, I can throw back at you an example of how it can be hurtful.

Why can't you just leave them intact.. and then  if there are problems, you could think about circumcision.  What is so wrong with that? Why can't you do that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
CrankyWidget

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:05 am

Yes Melody, so obviously every other woman in the whole world is exactly like you.
Back to top Go down
FatAmy
FatAmy
Blogger
Blogger

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:06 am

Why should I wait to have my children done when we know their brother had issues? Why should I not follow my faith? It's ok for all the intactavists to knock me down for my religion but if I say much back I'm a cutter, a mutilater, a child abuser or a rapist? And I pray to a fairy in the sky and I'm stupid. Please explain to me why all this is ok.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:06 am

And why can't you just accept that its a parents decision to do what's right for THEIR child. Why can't you understand that a lot of parents choice advocates KNOW what they're doing and have done all the research that you have done and have come to a different conclusion then you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:07 am

I am PRO-ParentsChoice. It's no ones business but the parents. Medical decision have to made for babies/children.
Back to top Go down
GoddessMelody
GoddessMelody
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:09 am

CrankyWidget wrote:
Yes Melody, so obviously every other woman in the whole world is exactly like you.

Ohhhh so you're saying its NOT ok to expect everyone else to think one way is right and the other is wrong? Ohhhh ok then. *Drops the mic*
Back to top Go down
SnarkyCupcake
SnarkyCupcake
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:11 am

CrankyWidget wrote:
I am my own person.  I am not any of the other people you have spoken with.
I am not threatening you or fighting dirty.
I feel deeply that it is wrong to circumcise infants.  What I am saying to you comes from my heart.  I don't want babies to be traumatized. It makes me sad.  I say these things not because I want to be right, or because I hate you, or because I want to make you feel bad.  I say these things because I'm trying to protect babies.  I feel like you and people like you are hell bent on doing an elective surgery that hurts.... Why can't you be okay with letting someone get circumcised when they are older?  Or after problems are present?  Most intact men don't have problems with their foreskin.

My brother was circumcised. The doctor messed up.  When he was 13 he had to have surgery to correct a narrow urethra which was a side effect of his botched circumcision.  A 13 year old boy had to have a catheter and pee in a bag for 2 weeks.  Imagine how embarrassing that was.  Imagine how much it hurt.

For every example you can throw at me for why circumcision can be necessary, I can throw back at you an example of how it can be hurtful.

Why can't you just leave them intact.. and then  if there are problems, you could think about circumcision.  What is so wrong with that? Why can't you do that?

Why should parents HAVE to listen to an anti-circ fanatic just because a handful had a botched circumcision or some other issue? The fact is, it's NOT your job to tell other parents what medical decisions to make. It's sad what you're brother went through, but the doctor was obviously not qualified.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circumcision Opinion Poll   Circumcision Opinion Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circumcision Opinion Poll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next